Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of Bogart D-10's made for the S197 platform I am thinking of selling. They are the 15x4 fronts and 15x10 rears. These do require the swaybar relocation kit for the rear. The fronts are brand new I have some 165/80 radials for them but they arent mounted yet,but will be for the sale. The rears have 275/60/15 M/T E.T. drag radials with like 70% or so left on them. I am looking to sell these local but would be willing to meet within a reasonable distance. (up to 2 hrs away) I am selling because I am tired of changing the tires when I go to the track and with 3 boys I really dont go that often anyway so I am just gonna buy a set of drag radials for my 18's. I am looking to get 1300 for rims and tires and would at this point like to keep as a set. Can and will get pics and emailing will get the quickest response.

[email protected]

·
Registered
24 Posts
HEY WHAT'S UP MAN? HOW IS THAT TURBO HOLDING UP FOR YOU? I BOUGHT A 78MM TURBO FROM THEM AND GOT IT ON MY STOCK LS POWERED NOTCH. I STARTED IT BUT HAVEN'T GOT A CHANCE TO DRIVE CAR CUZ OF WEATHER. THANKS Sep17_003.jpg

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its doIng fine. Got 3k miles on it amd a trip to the track. I started a thread in the turbo forum with a video of the 11.40 pass.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts