Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been running a Procharger system for the last while with very agressive custom blower cams. I just sold it and am installing an ON3 Turbo kit next week. Take a look at my specs .... any real knowledgeable input?

·
Registered
753 Posts
No, blower grinds are the opposite of what you want for a turbo. Turbo like mild na cams with wide lsa's, and less exhuast lift/duration to increase spool. Blower grind does the opposite and increase exhuast spec over intake respectively. Will they work, sure, are they optimal for spool and midrange, no.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, my exhaust duration (250 @ .050) is WAY bigger than any of the turbo grinds I've seen. Ugggg .... just another expense but at least I can go with something a little 'tamer' on the street. MY current cams are a pain to drive.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Yeah, my exhaust duration (250 @ .050) is WAY bigger than any of the turbo grinds I've seen. Ugggg .... just another expense but at least I can go with something a little 'tamer' on the street. MY current cams are a pain to drive.

i know alot of turbo grinds that are in the 260 and even 270's depends on the combo

1 - 4 of 4 Posts