Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Pro-M Univer 3" blow through MAF on my car. I also have an SCT 4" BA-2400 that I used as a draw through on my truck. I am upgrading to a 351 that should be around 600 or so rwhp.

Can the BA-2400 be used as a blow through? And would it be better than the Pro-M?

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
I would think the Pro M would be better if its made for that but Im not certain. I used a PMAS HPX 05 style meter and love it.

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
I have a Pro-M Univer 3" blow through MAF on my car. I also have an SCT 4" BA-2400 that I used as a draw through on my truck. I am upgrading to a 351 that should be around 600 or so rwhp.

Can the BA-2400 be used as a blow through? And would it be better than the Pro-M?
yes but you will have to have it tuned and possibly need a maf extender due to running it in blow threw.. I would go with the unifer. never herd a bad word about them.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I spoke with SCT and they said it is designed to be used as a blow through, but will support less power in that configuration. They said it will still support around 650hp, so I should be fine. They also said you can't use an extender on it. It physically won't do more.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
If u decide to sell the blow thru meter,pm me.I'm in nj as well too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts