·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2x 285/40/18
2x 245/40/18
2 18x10 and 2 18x9 94-04 Mustang GT40 style wheels
Black with Chrome Lip.

Wheels and Tires have less then 600 miles on them. Paid $1400 for them 2 months ago. No longer have the car they were on and need to sell the wheels.

There is a small area on one of the Rear tire where it was rubbing.

The rims are wrapped in Nitto 555
he NT555 is a summer-oriented ultra high-performance street tire designed with the performance driver in mind. With one of the largest contact patches available, the NT555 provides superior traction and reliable handling - without sacrificing tread life. Both the tread pattern and the compound were optimized for dry performance. The highly rigid tread blocks provide stability while prolonging tire life. The NT555 will get you off the line quicker in the straights and provide confidence in the corners.
Performance Rating: W
UTQG Treadwear: 300
Traction: A

There is a very small spot on 1 of the rims where it got knicked on the innerds of the lug nut well. Its not noticeable and is unseen unless you are looking for it.

WHEEL WEIGHT: 9" 26LB 10" 28LB
WHEEL OFFSET: 9" 24MM 10" 22MM
BACKSPACE: 9" 5.95" - 10" 6.4"
FITS ALL BIG BRAKE KITS, BBK

Pics of the rubbing, all of the other tires are fine.

if interested PM or call me at 330 212 0618 , located in akron ohio. I would prefer pickup but will obviously ship at buyers expense. ANYONE is welcome to come check out the wheels for themselves.
Looking to get $950 + shipping for them I have $1400 invested in to them, this is a hell of a deal the rims and tires are like BRAND NEW.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Will take $1075 shipped for the wheels

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bump need these gone guys, $1050 shipped...hell of a deal.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I hope to have cash in hand on Sunday, and I want these wheels. If you don't have them sold by Sunday, IM me, as they would look fantastic on my car.

Thanks,
Chris

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
bump, i know someone wants some nice ass wheels and tires.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Still for sale.

Just noticed that their is a small area of rubbing on the inside of one of the rear tires. I asked at a Local Shop and told me there wasnt anything to worry about.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts