Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SOLD. Thanks Corral!

Black steering wheel. Should fit 94-98 and match that color black. I bought this for my 94 GT but went with the FR500 instead. It is in VERY good condition. Pics will show two minor blemishes, that's it.

Asking 75 plus the ride / paypal fees.

Attachments

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Price drop to 75$

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is still a great steering wheel! Offers?

·
Registered
1 Posts
do you have the center?

I am actually looking to get my center replaced. Mine is a 97 in camel color, but i have restoration paint/dye that i can change the color. My "horn/airbag" cover is cracked right along the seem in the middle, it just happened a week ago. Let me know, because i would get it if you have the cover included.

thanks~

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
I am actually looking to get my center replaced. Mine is a 97 in camel color, but i have restoration paint/dye that i can change the color. My "horn/airbag" cover is cracked right along the seem in the middle, it just happened a week ago. Let me know, because i would get it if you have the cover included.

thanks~

Um, what do you mean by cracked airbag? I have a 94 GT with that color interior I believe, and I need an airbag. Or I could change the color of it all, by swapping to black parts.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Um, what do you mean by cracked airbag? I have a 94 GT with that color interior I believe, and I need an airbag. Or I could change the color of it all, by swapping to black parts.
My 94 GT had a grey steering wheel that was a mess. So I replace the steering wheel with the FR500, a black air bag, the steering wheel backing cover and the steering wheel column cover. It came out NICE! Matches my grey and black interior. So if your interior is tan / black, you should do it. Getting all the little pieces was a pain, but worth it.

To answer the original question - All I have is the steering wheel itself.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts