Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up this stuff up today as part of a package deal. So I am selling off the stuff that I dont need. Everything was coated with armorall as you can see. I wiped it down and looked over everything. The only thing I saw with the dash is two VERY small holes in the dash pad. It also has no center vents as he had one of the gauge set ups where the center vent goes. I have some red center vents I will include to possibly dye them. One of the 2 tabs on the speaker covers was broken as well. it still pops in and doesnt move (and you cant tell) but wanted to point it out. I am located in Citrus County Florida and would like to try to sell locally. If that doesnt happen I will ship at buyers expense. $200

I also have a 90-93 dash bezel in good condition other than a tab broken at the bottom that is not seen when mounted. $75

I have a set of black sill plates in good condition. $75

I have the factory steering wheel trim (from tilt column I believe) $40

I only have one kick panel in good condition. $20

I do have a third brake light but it is NOT factory black, it is dyed. Everything else listed is factory black. $20

Everything is OBO and does not include shipping or paypal fees.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Need space in the garage for another bike. Lowering price on all. These prices are for local pick up only,

Factory dash $100
dash bezel $40
factory black sill plates $40
steering wheel trim $20
one black kick panel $15

·
Premium Member
1,576 Posts
PM Sent ...

FYI: The Steering Column Trim IS for a Tilt Wheel Column.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
For all the people that keep sending PM's I am NOT shipping. I had the dash packed into a box that I was comfortable shipping, knowing how careless some of the shipping companies are, so it wouldnt get damaged. It was too big (by a little bit) for USPS. The cheapest quote I got from UPS was $115. SO, that is why the ad says PICK UP ONLY. It would probably ship cheaper at a Fedex or UPS terminal but the closest one is 1.5 hours away. Again, why I am not shipping. Not to be a dick but I really dont care what you can ship it for, these are the issues I ran into and I am not being bothered with it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts