Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling a 1984 Black SVO. The body is super straight and all the key parts are in good shape. It only has rust on the bottom edge of the driver door and the non-visible interior edge of the hatch. The paint is very nice except for some fading on the hood. The interior is leather and in good shape. (Needs a Headliner)
It starts up and runs and drives fine, but it needs some tuning or something. I haven't had time to mess with it and I need cash, so my loss is your gain. It always starts easily, but is underpowered. May need timing adjusted or some turbo hose or something may need fixing? I bought this car with the best intentions but do not have the time or the money to invest in it. This is a great car for the SVO/Mustang enthusiast. The value of these cars is only going up, as they are very rare. It does need a full exhaust and the tires are also getting dry rotted. They do have tread and hold air fine though. I am looking to get $3200, but will negotiate. Trades will also be considered. Please email [email protected] for info. The car is located in Gulfport, MS zip 39507. I purchased the car from out of state in the early part of this year (2006), so there are no hurricane damage concerns. I will assist with shipping in any way that I can, but if you can come pick it up, that would be great as well. Please drop me an email with any trade offers. I have a little more into this car than I am asking, but must sell or trade. [email protected]

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Still available. Have original window sticker and owners manual. Also have replaced the tires. Car needs work to get it running better, but I have driven it around town a bit and it is reliable but running underpowered. I need cash or a good daily driver in trade. Maybe a classic car or truck...or a motorcycle...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts