Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm putting on my turbo kit and need a tune but don't want to rewire the whole car with a haltec or pro m. So what have you guys had good luck with. I don't really have any good tuners that I'm aware of from where I'm at. So any good ideas. Thanks.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info.I used to have a pms on my rx7 worked pretty well then went to a microteck and that worked even better. But good to here they work well on these cars.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks I had heard about those but kinda forgot about them. Just watched 2 Vids of the megasquirt looks like a very nice way to go for not a ton of cash and on Alot of running cabilties.thank you.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
lol i think he means Stinger Pimp. If you went that route you'd want PimpXS for sequential fueling and MS3 features. Great package from what I can tell.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Holley EFI and you would be done, Till you make more changes and even then you would still be good. why trust any 20+ year old harness. just my .02

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys yes the Big Pimp with the auto tune looks like a great setup.we will see if someone chimes in that may have one??

1 - 11 of 11 Posts