Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 95 Gt with the Boost Brothers turbo kit and used the chrome elbow that they sent with the kit on my lower radiator hose to clear the crossover exhaust pipe. I had to remove the spring from the hose which I didn't like and now both my upper and lower old radiator hoses are starting to leak from every connection point (they are just stretched out and old). I am looking into the MAC chrome radiator tubes but am unsure if it will clear the exhaust crossover. I am also looking at the Chrome Tech flexible stainless kit but have not heard any reviews of them and the Mishimoto silicone hoses but I would rather not have another hose that I have to cut and add the elbow into as it gives the hose one more place to leak and don't think they come with springs so it could collapse. Anyone have any input or suggestions on this?

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts
I switched over to -16an fittings and lines. With a 45* coming out of the lower radiator opening and a straight on the w/p the angle of the hose is perfect for clearing my BG kit on my 95 car. Even though the hose is a good 6-8" away from the crossover I am still going to put some DEI heat sleave on it for good measure.

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
I run a flexible radiator hose off ebay

·
Registered
894 Posts
Anyone know the size of our Radiator hoses? Im trying to figure something out for my LOWER Radiator hose for my 95 Cobra for my B&G kit .....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts