Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is a really good intake manifold to use with the on3 turbo kit? I'll be getting the kit soon, but want to go ahead and upgrade a few things looking forward to it. Any and help is appreciated. Thank you

·
Registered
253 Posts
What heads will you be running? If factory or GT40 heads then maybe a Explorer/GT40 style intake and a 70mm TB. If aftermarket heads then there are more options I'd say. I have the Holley Systemax intake and I've read that it's supposed to be great for boost.

·
Registered
994 Posts
I've run a TFS Street Heat, a Victor EFI, and now I'm running a 93 Cobra intake with a T-moss ported lower. My favorite by far is the Cobra intake. Factory fit, with amazing torque(525 foot pounds @ 3500 RPM @ 9psi).

·
Registered
330 Posts
I'd say whatever you can afford up to the mid tier performance intakes including the factory Cobra Intake. Can't go wrong with any of them in my opinion. Most if not all street builds I've seen with a T4 frame turbo run a Systemax, Cobra, Performer RPM or Track Heat/R-Series intake. All make lots of smile producing power for sure.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts