Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for the best quality of E85 compatible fuel hose and AN fittings. 10AN feed and return lines. None of this cheap ebay crap is going on my fuel system.

·
Premium Member
2,595 Posts
I just up-graded the fuel system on my car because of E-85. I went with this hose: https://www.anplumbing.com/hose/earls-ultrapro-series.html
Very nice lightweight hose. The BMRS hose ends are different than your typical AN fitting and it took me a min. to figure out the process of installing the fittings to the hose. They use what they call an "onion", I would call it a "ferrule" type fitting. Anyway I have duel Aeromotive Eliminator pumps -12 feed to the Y-block in the engine compartment then -8 to the front of the rails and out the back with -8 to the regulator with a -10 return to the tank.

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Fragola! if you need any send me a PM with your needs and i can get you a price

·
Registered
381 Posts
Redhorse performance. The most cost effective line and and quality fittings out there. Their fuel lines just got NHRA approval as well.
They have PTFE and e85 compatible hoses. And all of their fittings have a lifetime warranty on Manufacturer defects.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts