Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got a procharged cobra pretty much stock. what would be some good shocks that would help me launch better at the strip? i'm not tryin to do much more than shocks. been havin a hard time hookin up even with drag radials. i got a 5 speed. any tips on how to launch the car for a good 60 foot time?

·
Registered
10,681 Posts
oh man. do a search next time. there is like 10 million people on this forum that will tell you strange ten ways are the shiz.

i think i see a new thread everyday about which struts for a street strip car....

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
oh man. do a search next time. there is like 10 million people on this forum that will tell you strange ten ways are the shiz.

i think i see a new thread everyday about which struts for a street strip car....
x1 million! :barf:

If your running a 5 speed drag radials won't help that much get some slicks or ET Streets, you will have to almost slip the clutch to launch good.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Strange all the way around on my car.

As for settings - you'll have to figure that out on your own. Depends on the track and streets that you drive on.

It's not rocket science that's for sure.

·
Registered
10,681 Posts
im not trying to be a dick. i know we were all once new to forums and had questions. heck thats how we learn is asking questions.

but for future reference please try searching around adn reading, other than just jumping right to a new thread that has been covered a million times.

·
Registered
224 Posts
i have lakewoods 70/30 fronts and 50/50 rear.........

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
can someone tell me a good place to find strange 10 ways. i've been looking i cant find very many places that sell them. if yall could just send me a link

·
Registered
157 Posts

·
Registered
10,681 Posts
www.Jegs.com

summit and jegs are your best bet. best price. and they ship so fast it oughta be illegal lol

·
Registered
12,251 Posts
not to hate on the strange's but i like the Tokico Illumina 5-way Drag shocks

·
Registered
10,681 Posts
how much are the tokico's?

i like ten way adjustment over 5 way though

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
ok so which one is it? i want bang for my buck and somthing high quality and shocks that i can tell i just spent alot of money on is there anything else that will help the shocks work better like drag springs struts ect?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts