Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's the best coyote swap K member for an SN95 that will go around corners? I think it's the Maximum Motorsports K member, but I'm not sure. Thanks!

·
Registered
167 Posts
I haven't got my engine in yet, but the mm k-members fitment to the chassis, is top notch. Their tech support could use some help though. I have called them a couple different times, and depending on who you get, can be helpful or you just want to beat the person on the other side of the phone. Griggs stuff is nice as well, as is kbrown, but they are both priced to high for what you get.

Go with maximum motorsports!

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Should I save myself the time and aggravation and just purchase a K member package ($1801.64)? The K member ($649) looks good, but I imagine I would have to find all of the other parts.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Get the package.
You need CC plates, control arms, coil-over kit, etc.
I have their stuff on my car. For RR / Auto-X / and street duty on crappy Michigan roads, their stuff is the most durable by far.
Read their Tech section and install instructions. Tons of good info there. With all that being said: These guys are honeybadgers. They don't give a CHIT about how your other parts might interact with theirs!! Another reason to get their package. Don't try to pick and choose to save a few bucks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts