Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know these questions get asked here and there but we are now and later part of 2016 and Technology changes things change so what are you feeling right now in the market is the best boost gauge out there for a street driven track driven car easy to read accurate easy to see at night.

·
Registered
865 Posts
the cheapest one you can find is the best. its just a pressure gauge. boost gauge is nice to watch on the dyno but if youre making any decent power you dont have time to look at a boost gauge when your WOT

·
Registered
544 Posts
Get one that has memory on it, otherwise they aren't good for much. When your running at full boost your eyes aren't on the gauge.

·
Registered
341 Posts
I used the Autometer Elite. It has a peak mode to see what the highest boost was, data output wire, and it can change to a different color when it hits a certain boost level. So if you begin to overboost, you will know by a color change right away.

·
Registered
630 Posts
I use the AEM tru-boost. It's a gauge & boost control.
It's nice because the tru-boost is so inaccurate that it has its own over boost protection. Which I've hit more than I'd like to have.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I've got a Speedhut Revolution gauge in my car (along with a full gauge package from Speedhut) and it's great. It unfortunately doesn't have logging output (I don't need it in my case since I'm running a Megasquirt) but it does have a peak recall and a programmable warning light and the gauge is extremely easy to read day or night.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I'd second speedhut. They are great gauges, easy to read and the warning light is great on the street by allowing you to keep your eyes on the road and not worry about what the gauge is doing.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts