Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was under the car yesterday and i noticed the T/A did not look right. I got out my straight edge and it is bent quite a bit. I guess a new T/A is in my future so the question is... Can i mix my suspension parts. Everything now is from Griggs. Pictures to follow tonight.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Where is the arm bent? Perhaps it can be strighten or repained.
Or maybe a new can be made just stronger?

Since you have one already just have a fabricator copy it but just make it stronger?

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
According to Griggs site this is the standard duty arm. I am sure i should have been running the HD one with a turbocharged 351 and sticky 315 rears. I am not blaming the product. I killed it on my own. Since i heard Griggs is no longer can i use a MM T/A with my Griggs suspension.

·
Registered
630 Posts
I have Griggs front suspension and a Griggs panhard bar and a MM TA. Works fine. The You might have to modify your H-X pipe because the front TA is set back a little.

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
You could buy the Griggs torque arm off that dude in this forum that's selling the stolen Mustang. ;) It's setup for road course, but he wants to make it loosey goosey floppy drag car so he's selling all the good stuff from it. :)

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
2k, i am sure it is a std duty just like mine.

90lx, exhaust is not an issue. Its a turbo with a single 3"

BTW why cant i post pictures in this section?

·
Registered
574 Posts
BTW why cant i post pictures in this section?
That's a good question, I'm in the same boat, I can add attachements to a post in any other section on the site and I can do anything else but add attachements in this section but after several years and nearly 300 posts, still unable to add attachments in the road racing/auto x forum.

·
Registered
463 Posts
I'm selling my Griggs severe duty torque arm, brand new as is from Griggs. I bolted it up to my build, but its not done so its never been used. Pm me for a great deal! Buy from me, no lead time, which u would have from Griggs now.

Ryan

1 - 10 of 10 Posts