Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How is everyone doing? I thought I’d come on here and see what is going on, but it looks a little dead. Who all is still out there? Anyone remember the Ben Dorn - Smackdown track rentals at Norwalk Raceway in Ohio?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just stopped in today after a few years. I think I joined the Corral around the year 2000 or so. All foxes back then. We even did a meetup back then at a mall and I still have the pictures of a brand new 2000 Cobra R that someone brought.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Hey buddy, i remember you from smackdown and here at the forums. It's good to see you around.

Unfortunately this forum has dried up quite terribly. Any active mustang forums out there these days?

·
Registered
8,170 Posts
Hey buddy, i remember you from smackdown and here at the forums. It's good to see you around.

Unfortunately this forum has dried up quite terribly. Any active mustang forums out there these days?
There's a name I remember...the blue/silver fox GT.

Yeah, forums are dead. Fox body addicts on FB is....alright. It's like 60 mentally handicap idiots that shouldn't own foxes, but they make it entertaining.

·
Registered
3,534 Posts
Forums have taken quite the hit from the social media platforms :( Sure didn't help when photobucket changed their photo hosting and killed countless build threads by wiping out all the pics.
I'm around here still mostly just poking around the classifieds.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
There's a name I remember...the blue/silver fox GT.

Yeah, forums are dead. Fox body addicts on FB is....alright. It's like 60 mentally handicap idiots that shouldn't own foxes, but they make it entertaining.
That's me.. I remember you and your car as well. Still have it?

I have a bolt on '11 GT now. Love it to death. I do miss my fox though - but i could only ever have one as a weekend/project car now.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Just popped back in today. It's been quite a few years, hope everyone is well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts