Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
84 SVO:

Has 78K on it. Engine was rebuilt this past winter...
1993 WC T5 that has 64K on it.
Stage 3 head ported by Boport w/ Ranger Cam.
65 MM throttle Body, Gutted Upper/Ported Lower
T4 Hybrid that was billed by Charlie at Evergreen Turbo.
2006 Bullits with only 2.5K on wheels/tires.
PE with J3 Adapter. Chip was from Juscuz.
Interior is in EXCELLENT condition, including Halo headrest. Exterior has NO RUST, few stone chips on front. All accessories work. A.C. lines will need charged. It's converted to R134.
Has 50Lb Bosch Injectors (Juscuz), Bob's Gen. 3 Log Header, Kirban AFPR, Aeromotive FPG & Boost Gauge. Walbro 255 Hi-pressure fuel pump.
Spearco lower mount custom IC.
Billet adj. boost gauge from Forced 4.
3" from Turbo to dual 2.5 SS exhaust with Hooker Max flow mufflers.
Custom motor mounts, H&H Springs, New upper/lower rear CA's with Poly Bushings. Poly bushings on front CA's. New front rotors & breaks.

I haven't had the car dyno'd since I was planning on a few additional mods and professional tuning. Included is a brand new 90MM Ford MAF and LCI and Gauge. Has less than 750 miles since the rebuild.

You would be VERY hard pressed to find a nicer SVO of any year. I asking $6500 b/c it's worth it and I have over 3K in new or rebuild parts. You WILL NEED NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is the link to a few pics... I can send tons more and have all receipts. Again, I'm looking to get the funds to help by the 86 GT, providing the car isn't sold before then. Please don't ask me for Pics or info unless you're SERIOUSLY considering buying this. Not leaving the Turbo business b/c I'm buying a 88 TC...

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/panoles1/albums

Also, feel free to call me if you'd like. 717 648 7274.

Thanks guys..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts