Ford Mustang Forums banner

BEAUTIFUL 1980 Mustang Notchback Coupe. 86 Clone.

For Sale 
7K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  GetBit96 
#1 ·
BEAUTIFUL 1980 Mustang Notchback Coupe. 85-86 Clone.

I have for sale a BEAUTIFUL 1980 Mustang Notchback. Car looks like a 86 LX Coupe inside and out. I bought the car as a roller. This was a VERY clean rust free car when I started. Car has been completely gutted and restored. 86 LX front and rear bumpers, side moldings and taillights. 4” fully finished underside cowl hood with hood pins. BRAND NEW Jet Black BC/CC, Car is SLICK. 18X9” Polished Saleen’s all around with like new rubber. Front’s do rub in full turn. Rears are fine and could actually take a little bigger tire. Interior is all black with Charcoal 2001 LX seats, Drivers is power. HEAVY Rear seat delete you can sit on if you want, Grant Wheel, new carpet, car had all the junk factory deadener removed and had all new foil deadener installed throughout even the roof and trunk, new dash pad and console lid cover. 5% tint all around with brow, New speakers and Pioneer CD/AUX headunit. Interior is VERY clean! Weld in subframe connectors, 8.8 3.73 gears, Aluminum driveshaft, SVE Upper and lower control arms, CC Plates, new shocks and struts, Lowering springs, 5 lug conversion front and rear, 94-95 front spindles and brakes, 5 lug axle and drums in rear. 5.0L HO with 5 speed Manual. Engine is BRAND NEW! 2001 Explorer GT40P had 96k when pulled. Tore it down and it was in excellent condition. Cleaned, Honed, new freeze plugs and cam bearings painted. All new main, rod bearings and moly rings, Oil pump and hardened shaft, Added a TFS1 cam, Summit stage 2 intake, proform 1.6 Roller rockers, Hardened pushrods, Alex’s springs GT40P specific rockers retainers and locks for a hyd. Roller, Procomp HEI Distributor, QuickFuel Slayer 600CFM, Moroso Valve covers K&N air cleaner, New 3G alternator upgrade, New water pump, AC delete, Electric fuel pump with adjustable regulator and pressure gauge. Ampere gauge does not work because of the 3G upgrade so I installed a digital volt gauge in the center console along with a fuel pump switch. New Stainless headers, off road H-pipe, Full Boar Mufflers and 2.5” Stainless tailpipes. New radiator, HHR High CFM Electric fan. New Battery. 5 speed T5. Trans shifts great, Aluminum double hook quadrant, firewall adjuster, New cable, SVE Short throw shifter, New Clutch and flywheel. The underside has been fully rustproofed. There is nothing on this car that has not been refurbished or replaced this car is LIKE NEW! This has been a 3 year project for me. NO JUNK HERE the car was built right. I’m sure I’m forgetting a TON of things done to this car and I will update if I remember more. I have a ton of pictures before during and after. Car is located in St. Louis Missouri. NO TRADES and price is FIRM. CLEAN CLEAR TITLE IN MY NAME. $10,500 Only reason I’m selling is I have too many projects and nowhere to store them all. I’d love to keep this one it turns EVERY head.

Attachments

See less See more
Reactions: rob
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.