Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been trying to get in touch with BBK's tech support for a week now. All I want to do is ask them about EGR bungs on a set of LTs, but no, they want to be ******** about it and not answer/call me back. I will call them one more time tomorrow before I take my business elsewhere!!

BTW, anyone know a good number at BBK that will get me a person instead of a recording?

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Why don't you just find a bung, drill a hole in the header, and weld it in? It doesn't seem too hard to me, just be sure the welder takes their time and is competent.

As for the headers themselves Summit has them and has always had the fastest delivery ever. I ordered mine and had them 2 days later.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Call Brothers Performance... The family also owns BBK... They are only blocks from each other... They will have the answer you are looking for..

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A lady from BBK called me today and told me that I could weld a bung for the EGR, but this would mess up the coating. I asked if they sold uncoated headers, but they don't. So, there goes that idea.
I guess I'll start looking for other brands that have the bung on the header.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts