Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sounds great, lots of power down low. Didn't notice much, if any, difference when cruising on the highway. But down low in the RPM's, it feels much stronger.

Too bad on the way home from install i hit a MOTHER FUGGIN groundhog and ripped my side pipe off! :mad:

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't think there are any leaks. Thanks for the great work.

It might have been a possum I hit, it was dark and I was going about 90mph.

It's sound much better driving around town and it is much quieter at highway speeds actually. I can actually listen to my radio now.

x pipe is definetely better for straight thru design mufflers.

How much does a muffler shop like MIDAS or something charge to bend my pipe back to fit? It's about 4 inches off now. I bent it back but the last hanger by the tip got ripped off and that is why it is 4 inches off.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Good to hear, I have my bbk's and o/r-h sitting next to me:cool: But I wont get to install them untill late summer when I do the headswap:( Heh, but thats fine with me, after Im done with it, it should be a monster.
Dan
P.S. You have a PM.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah, H pipe will be a much MUCH MUCH deeper sound. I went from an H to an X and the X is much quieter at highway speeds. It sounds cool though. If I were you, I would stick with the H, but that's my opinion only.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts