Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my Bassani O/R X as well as my Bassant QT Catback installed today. Sounds AWESOME! I have the baffles in and it's LOUD! It's gonna be deafening when I take them out!

My only question is for those with the same setup, do you have like a rattle when you let your engine break your speed some? It doesn't keep doing it, just in one spot really.

Just asking........sounds more like a backfire/rattle really, I'm assuming it's normal.......

-Eric

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have the catback but not the x pipe yet and I love mine. The rattle you talk about could be the baffles (It sounds much meaner with them out) that are rattaling- but if it does sound like a backfiring sound that is normal (if it is a burbling over type sound- or with your X-pipe a whooshing sound) But yes the bassani stuff is great

·
Registered
524 Posts
We're running the same setup and I didn't notice any rattle. When I installed the cat-back, I noted it was a tight fit. Maybe double check everything from underneath -- make sure nothing is banging up against the frame. Or take your baffles out -- see if that changes anything.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts