Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
too bad i was going to say pick up steeda's xp ball joints since you had to replace them anyway..

Stan

·
Registered
45 Posts
I know this gets old but im new to suspensions and am a little scared of mis matching parts.
I was backing out of the driveway this morning to go to school and the ball joint broke. I didnt have time to look at it so i just left. Now its at my uncles garage and all i have to go by is pictures and it seems as though the stud that holds the front sway bar is bent. I dont have a fornt sway bar and i figure ill just buy one now. I was told that the spring is also broke so can you recommend some lowering springs as well as tubular control arms? Basically what would you all recommend for a pretty much new suspension? Please try to include bushings bumpstops etc. I drive the car everday and go to the track rarely. I want to lower the car but not to much maybe two inches. I also have a aluminum driveshaft if that factors into anything. Also i already have the ball joints but need everything else by this weekend. Thanks in advance for the help.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts