Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey gang, I guess it's time to let the cat out of the bag now that everything is settled. My 99 Cobra is no more, totaled by a hit and run driver on April 18th. There was over 18K in damage, but my passenger and I escaped injury. Note, I am now a firm believer that airbags save lives.
Next the good news, I just placed my order for an 03 Cobra Coupe. I should receive it sometime in July. It's going to be a long couple of months waiting for it to arrive.
Lastly, more good news for the parts vultures. I managed to save quite a few of my mods, many of which were never installed. I'll put them up in the auction block or you can check out my post at blueovalnews.com. Thanks much, snakecharmr99.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Your title really does say it all...Sucks that your old cobra got totalled, but good that there were no injuries, and great that you're getting a new one! Let us know when you get the new one!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the kind words guys. To answer your question, fordert, I ordered the 03 from Williams Ford. They gave me a pretty good deal since I'm a repeat customer, bought my 99 Cobra from them as well.

·
Registered
636 Posts
snakecharmr99 said:
Thanks for the kind words guys. To answer your question, fordert, I ordered the 03 from Williams Ford. They gave me a pretty good deal since I'm a repeat customer, bought my 99 Cobra from them as well.
Glad to hear you and your passenger were alright. Hey, when you get that new monster back to your garage, bring it out to Thompson Drag Raceway some Wednesday night. I'd love to see one run at the track.

Good luck with the new ride.

All hit and run drivers should hang - hang - HANG!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts