Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm ready to order a kit.As far as fit and craftsmanship which do u guys feel is the better company?
I spoke to B&G and there 8 weeks backed up and On3 is ready to ship today.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Wait the 8 weeks. I have had mine for four years and it's still in great condition. You get the best customer service in the business and a no hassle warranty.

·
Registered
2,012 Posts

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
The reason I asked is because his sig says 350 hp and with his mods I'd think he should make 475-525
OIC, Maybe that 350hp is from 5 psi boost ;) . Not everyone like to post real hp number as they race and want to be secret ;)

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
I thought B & G had a very long wait just like Pony Down? Does anyone know what the On3 lead time is now-a-days?

·
Registered
806 Posts
made in china or made in america.

Whatever.......everything in your house i.e. ( sofa, tv, dishes, clothes, computer, phone ) was manufactured in another country.

Stop that BS statement.

choose who you want to keep working.
talk to your union rep on why businesses are constantly moving overseas.

Until you have used both items, it's completely subjective IMO

·
Registered
806 Posts
made in china or made in america. Who cares!! As long as it works!

Whatever.......everything in your house i.e. ( sofa, tv, dishes, clothes, computer, phone ) was manufactured in another country.

Stop that BS statement.

talk to your union rep on why businesses are constantly moving overseas.

Until you have used both items, it's completely subjective IMO

·
Registered
295 Posts
im in the same boat as you however i know i want a bg kit for the quality but 8 weeks kills my whole summer... trying to find a used bg kit or pony down instead now.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts