Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
U.S. Air Force RETIRED
3,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here are a few pics of the install so far, hopefully have some numbers in the next week or so..big thanks to corral members 8sec90gt and jaidedeye for all the hard work while I was deployed

·
Premium Member
3,569 Posts
650rwhp at #14 boost should be easy enough.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
nope not yet, a few little issues popping up and the tuner just had a little baby boy so he is taking a break for few days
Dam your killin me!
Im currious because Ive got a built dart motor 363ci 8.2 deck with stage 4 Fox Lake TW heads, Custom solid roller turbo cam and a 76mm precision turbo Pro Turbo kit. For my street car. And Ive been sitting on my ass and havent finished putting it together so when I see thread's like this it makes me wanna do something besides work on the race car. Also I want to see what kind of power you put down cause I think you should make 650-700hp with no problem. Any way good luck with it and dont forget to post up when you get some new's. It's gonna be wicked.:eeek:

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
Dam your killin me!
Im currious because Ive got a built dart motor 363ci 8.2 deck with stage 4 Fox Lake TW heads, Custom solid roller turbo cam and a 76mm precision turbo Pro Turbo kit. For my street car. And Ive been sitting on my ass and havent finished putting it together so when I see thread's like this it makes me wanna do something besides work on the race car. Also I want to see what kind of power you put down cause I think you should make 650-700hp with no problem. Any way good luck with it and dont forget to post up when you get some new's. It's gonna be wicked.:eeek:
I have a very similiar combo: 352 R block, PTK turbo kit with GTS 76, TEA TW 205's, custom solid roller, etc... On E85 and meth injection running a non locking AOD it made 787RWHP at 15psi. My 83's ran out at that point. There is about another 10psi left in the turbo. :) At 12psi it put down 681RWHP

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
I have a very similiar combo: 352 R block, PTK turbo kit with GTS 76, TEA TW 205's, custom solid roller, etc... On E85 and meth injection running a non locking AOD it made 787RWHP at 15psi. My 83's ran out at that point. There is about another 10psi left in the turbo. :) At 12psi it put down 681RWHP
Man that is awsome!!! Just wondering what are you tunning it with?

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
I am tuning it with an Autronic SM4 ECU (S/A).

·
Registered
927 Posts
Matt, looks great. You have really stepped it up. I have already given up on my project with the Hellion kit I bought from you.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts