Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

the pictures were taken by a friend of mine ray he does the autocross in the st class with a focus svt.

this in my third event but this is really been fun, i do mostly drag racing but gotta say this has been a good change. still will do drag racing to get my elusive 10sec slip when it starts to cool down here in texas!

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Ah, HRP, I know thee well. Never autocrossed there though. Fun fact, I was at HRP way back in the day when the first all-sub-5.0 second Top Fuel field happened.

Re: Houston auto-xers, Doug Willie in FS is an old friend of mine and most anyone from A&M will know me.

If you are looking for more seat time, check out the Texas A&M Sports Car Club up in College Station.

·
Authorized corral.net Advertiser
579 Posts
Holy crap, that course left plenty of room for you to pick a line. Very jealous.

DaveW

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Everything's bigger in Texas ;)
(I believe the local course designer has been catching some flack recently re: tight courses. See Terry Fair's posts on c-c re: the recent Divisional designs. Not sure the same guy designed this course, just a guess that they are responding to recent criticism)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts