Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey brian, whats up? I met you at dinwiddie friday night and just wanted to ask what wheel studs you had on the front and how long they are. I assume 3". Congrats on the run and maybe in about a month we can get down there again. (hopefully this time we'll be hauling a Mystic down:joy: )

Thanks,
Steve

·
Registered
359 Posts
Hey what's up Steve! My front wheel studs are made by ARP and i think they are actually a little longer than 3", maybe 3 1/4"or so. You can get them from Baer racing. They are specifically made for the front hubs of 94-02 mustangs. So you don't have to drill anything at all. But they are pricey, at 7.99 a piece.
So were you planning on getting some skinnies?
I'll be going to the track this weekend, with the slicks this time. So i'm hoping for some mid to low 11's. But we'll see.
Hey thanks again for all your help. I really appreciate it man!:D

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Brian, just wondering, what backspacing are your skinnies for the front? I have a prostar skinny I'm trying to fit on my car and doesnt look like it will work. also, you do have stock cobra brakes, right?
Thanks,
Steve

·
Registered
359 Posts
The front skinnies are 1.75 backspacing. Do you have the correct bolt circle size? And remember you need a 5/16 and 7/16 spacer on each side to clear the factory cobra brakes without grinding.
I finally got that rear brake caliper grinded down. So i'm ready for this weekend. I'll probably be going back to VMP on friday and then MIR on sunday.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts