Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had this in "North East", but it didn't get many views.

Anyone ever go to the Atco swap meet (this year March 17th)? I have a few things to sell, but I'm wondering if the event is well attended.

Not much info on their website. I'd rather hear from people who have attended, as opposed to the people who run it. They'd probably tell me the world is flat if it got me to give them the money. (I would call them to see how much to sell.)

·
Registered
92 Posts
I went to one years ago and it was okay. For swap meets in the area it's Carlisle or bust. Every now and again the American Muscle thing at Maple Grove Raceway is okay. I'm going this year to the American Muscle show with my kids and I'll go to Carlisle with my wife or just with my club. If you go to Atco let us know how it is. Thanks.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I went to one years ago and it was okay. For swap meets in the area it's Carlisle or bust. Every now and again the American Muscle thing at Maple Grove Raceway is okay. I'm going this year to the American Muscle show with my kids and I'll go to Carlisle with my wife or just with my club. If you go to Atco let us know how it is. Thanks.
Thanks for the reply, I don't have a lot of stuff, but it's awkward and/or heavy stuff. Not all Mustang either. Atco's not that far and I was hoping to invest a day there.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the reply, I don't have a lot of stuff, but it's awkward and/or heavy stuff. Not all Mustang either. Atco's not that far and I was hoping to invest a day there.
If I go, I'll "report" on it. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts