Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

2003 17x9 4 lug Cobra wheels in excellent condition. don't settle for the same ol seen in every corner cobra R's. Set your fox off on a diffrent approach. I'll cover ground shipping in the continental U.S only..
$610.00 firm.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
pricing

Well Ive visited AFS's site in order to adjust the price. But the site shows they do not offer these wheels in 4 lug 5 only. I paid $690.00 months ago. I'm willing to toss in a chrome set of gorilla locks and studs to anyone who wants them. they are like NEW.

·
Corral Charter Member
4,633 Posts
Aren't these the wheels you posted about way back??? The opnes that had all sorts of clearance / fitment / backspacing issues??? If they are, please let any potential buyers know what they're in for...

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Fitment

Yes your correct I did post of personal dislikes on this wheel. They do fit ! but not to my PERSONAL liking. I personally like a 17x8 wheel better, I believe a 17x8 looks better and fits better under the fox wheel well. I'll post pics so that anyone whom is interested in a 17 x9 wheel can see them installed with 245 45 17's on a eibach lowered 89 lx vert.

·
Registered
93 Posts
ill give u 250 and a set of ported 351 heads wit 1.6 roller rockers, double valve springs good to 550 lift, 1.85 exhaust 1.54 intake valve let me kniow

1 - 20 of 24 Posts