·
Registered
79 Posts
What is cheap?

·
Registered
273 Posts
I have a 92 LX 5.0 Auto

Nice car straight body. Needs work for 1500.

Also have 88GT roller converted to mass air for 500.

·
Registered
158 Posts
i got an 85 black Gt auto with ponys 2000.00

·
Registered
273 Posts
I can send pics on Friday or Saturday. It is dark outside by the time I get home from work. If you have no way to pick it up I can helpout with delivery. My buddy hauls cars for a living. He would probably trailer it to you for cheap. He just brought a car to FL for another buddy for 500. How far from Philly are you. If that won't work I could borrow a trailer and possibly do it myself.

Car needs paint, seats and a motor and trans. Was originally 5spd car but had C4 when I got it. Engine bay is already painted Vibrant Red rest of car is still original grey over silver with peeling clear coat. Will send pics as soon as possible.

·
Registered
715 Posts
what kinda work does that lx need?

·
Registered
273 Posts
I do have the title for both cars. The GT was also a running driving car when I got it but some friends wanted the motor and trans so I parted it out for them.

The LX needs both outside door handles a rear main seal and some paint. Paint is faded all around and peeling off the front bumper. I'm getting ready to start working on it shortly. I'm gonna have it painted and fix the doors to start. Interior needs a good cleaning but overall its a good project car. Body is really nice, just a couple small dings in the doors from parking lots. No major body issues at all. Paint work will be easy.

Will try and post pics soon. Was real busy trhis weekend.

·
Registered
273 Posts
waiting to hear back from my buddy to see when he can do it. I should here back from him in a day or 2

1 - 17 of 17 Posts