Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious who else has a 363 with a D1sc. Whats the rest of your combo, what power you see, what rpm, what fuel you run, etc etc etc. I'm about done with my 363 and already have the D1sc. Shooting for 800ish to the tires. Would be ecstatic with more but feel 800 is realistic. Ported Trick flow Box R, 90mm throttle body, 210cc heads, longtubes, FTI cam to match it all. Holley efi, C16, C4. Sent my D1 off to Jon Bond Performance and had his upgraded impeller installed. Flows close to 100cfm more than regular D1sc. Also using a bellmouth inlet to aid in making a little more boost. 8 rib setup gonna make a street tune with likely a 4.25 pulley just for low boost and reliable. Then max effort tune with a 3.4 pulley and see what this head unit can do. Aeromotive Eliminator pump -10 feed and return. 80lb injectors. Have a snow stage 2 Meth kit installed from the previous build. I'm going to keep it for my street tune combined with procharger sheet metal front mount innercooler.

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
I run the big bore 347 with a D1sc and put down 663hp, 591tq at 5700rpm, with the 3.4 pulley we were at 17# and tuner stopped there, he felt we would be at 20# and didn't want to push it with 110 in the tank. This is a Dart block w/205 tws heads, Parker funnel Web, lt's, and, high stall. 8o# inj. also. Not exact but close, barring rain I'm hoping to get some passes in in the next few weeks.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's a lot of power that low of rpm. Definitely has way more in it with different fuel. I expect 20+ lbs boost out of mine and also expect to spin it close to 7000. Perhaps the D1sc won't give me what I'm hoping for but should be super close.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts