Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone watch Horsepower Wars $10k Drag Shootout? I've never heard of it until the gent (Chad Fegly) that tunes my car informed me that his team was chosen to participate. He's on Team Midwest Mayhem (red shirts).

https://watch.horsepowerwars.com/p/lJGOWao0

The building is all done so the episodes are now being released. The only part that hasn't been completed and filmed is the actual drag race witch will be in Nov.

Chads team was done with their build on day 8 while others were still struggling getting their cars done by the deadline - day 10.

The first/second vid is boring. The Third one gives you some idea of the teams that were caught cheating. I haven't seen the fourth vid yet.

I should also add that one of his team members, Joe Hunt, was killed at a race in Kansas just a few days ago..:frown2:

KS

·
Registered
3,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Update:
After 10 days of thrashing only three teams had their cars done and the fourth team had transmission problems so never made it back to the dyno. At this stage all the cars are locked away then shipped to No Mercy for the final tuning then races In November.

The PROBLEM is that the trailer caught fire and burned one of the cars to the ground and another one has fire damage on the back end which seems to be cosmetic.

Vids #5 and #6 were the most dramatic vids with the dyno pulls if interested.

KS

·
Registered
205 Posts
I enjoy this show. This is season 2. You can go back and watch season 1.

Any word on them being able to fix the fire damage?

·
Registered
3,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They do plan to race them off early next year so there will probably be another update released tomorrow.

ks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts