Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can't find any E-85 locally so I read where a lot of people are using the new C-85 from VP Racing. I have my CSU carb already for E85 and have the cold side plumbed without the cooler because I had planned on using E-85 because the Gate gas station down the street was carrying it at the time! Let me know what you guys think that have used the C-85.

Jeff

·
Formerly eades5.0
4,716 Posts
Isnt any cheaper than race gas, not worth it imop unless your getting a good deal. The price is the main reason guys run E85

I know if E85 was close to race gas price I wouldnt run it, its a high maint fuel where race gas is not.

Just my opin ofcourse.

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Isnt any cheaper than race gas, not worth it imop unless your getting a good deal. The price is the main reason guys run E85

I know if E85 was close to race gas price I wouldnt run it, its a high maint fuel where race gas is not.

Just my opin ofcourse.
I agree ...lots involved but man does it run nice when it's on..and I prefer the smell to any other fuel

·
Formerly eades5.0
4,716 Posts
Indeed it works well! I dont mind the maint req'd since it's only 3.19$ a gallon (currently in my area)

I can deal with the smell, but I still love the smell of race gas! Its also nice when my car goes 9.50s and I can say its on pump gas LOL!!

It sometimes still shocks me how much fuel I go thru though haha

·
Premium Member
1,301 Posts
Sorry to bump this up just wanted some opinions.

I have e85 locally but where my car is they do not have e85( @ Kurgan). Wanting him to tune on something similar so there is no issues when I drive to the pump.

Will VP C85 work for tuning without causing an issue when I fill up with my local E85

·
Authorized corral.net Advertiser
3,684 Posts
Sorry to bump this up just wanted some opinions.

I have e85 locally but where my car is they do not have e85( @ Kurgan). Wanting him to tune on something similar so there is no issues when I drive to the pump.

Will VP C85 work for tuning without causing an issue when I fill up with my local E85
yes, or i wouldnt recommend it LOL

·
Premium Member
1,301 Posts
bob you cant answer!!!!! The question was for everyone EXCEPT bob bahahahaha

1 - 11 of 11 Posts