Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm buying a on3 turbo kit and I'm changing my t5 to a beefed up c4 trans my friend gave me. I was wondering is anyone using a manual valve body and if you are how do you like it and and what stall your using.

·
Registered
648 Posts
i'm running a 351/gt45 with a mvb built c4/ 3000 stall and I will not have any auto without a mvb. It's like having a manual trans with no clutch and no chance of missing a gear.

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
I broke my c4 a few times. It gets pretty expensive repairing it.
Mvb is only way I'd have it.

·
Registered
4,370 Posts
RMVB here with the brake. Nothing like letting go of that button and reaching for 2nd as the front tires come down...

Ok. Seriously, I have the RVMB with the brake but no where close to reaching for 2nd as the fronts come back down. I WISH. I had a built T5 in the car and went to the C4 and never looked back.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Im running a RMVB with brake in my c4, works really good. Fast and smooth shifts. I got my VB and converter from broader performance, hes a good guy and makes awesome parts that work great. My converter will stall 2400-2500 on motor and the boost will stretch the converter out to about 4500 @ 12 psi. At the track i was spinning cheater slicks even after a burnout LOL.

·
Registered
433 Posts
RMVB here also with a 3800 stall works well I need a brake though turbo is a bit lazy to spool, oh but when it hits!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts