Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking about doing my own hotside starting with these headers. Just a thought right now but was wondering if anyone has used them and kinda looking for some ideas.

·
Jersey True Street Guy
3,195 Posts
I haven't seen these on any cars in person but did check out the website when I saw your post.

Looks like pretty decent stuff, professional website...doesn't look bad at all.

What made you lean in this direction?

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I haven't seen these on any cars in person but did check out the website when I saw your post.

Looks like pretty decent stuff, professional website...doesn't look bad at all.

What made you lean in this direction?
Ive got a drivers side mount kit right now but was thinking about getting creative with my new motor. The new motor is a boss block 306 with either some High ports or afr's and im thinking about putting the turbo out the front bumper. Its just a thought at the moment but I dont know how much I would benifit from the bigger primaries and diff turbo placement. Right now Ive only got a 70mm percision but im thinking about moving to a 76 or maybe a 88. The motor has good internals just still tossing around what I want to do.

·
Registered
691 Posts
PDP R headers here. Very nice quality, fit like a glove! Jeff is great to deal with, took a bit longer to make them than he said, but no big deal. I ended up selling them, and building my own 1 7/8 headers as jeff was pretty reluctant when I aske him to make the tubes bigger. They are a great foundation for any one building a kit from scratch.

·
Registered
780 Posts
I was just coming on here not to make a post asking about these headers and crossover. I am thinkin of buyin these headers and makin my own cold side and downpipe. Im gonna run these on a stone stock 5.0 motor with arp head bolts and a gt40 intake with a precisions 72mm turbo and a2a intercooler. I just wanted to get some feed back as to how they fit and stuff.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts