Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to get a on3 Turbo for my fox 302. Im getting mixed feelings from different people that has ran it. Any feedback or reviews? Fit? anything needs to be modified to fit? Quality?? It's goin into a bone stock 302 just want a little more power for a little fun. Thanks

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Ive had the kit on my car now for almost a year now i love it..fit fine runs great...see my sig for mods...car is insane on the street makes tons of power...would use the kit again for sure...

·
Premium Member
1,301 Posts
Have you not looked at this Turbo forum? All it is is on3 threads, bad and good

I counted 13 threads ON THE FIRST page with On3 in the TITLE. How about 30 seconds of research :shakehead

·
Registered
994 Posts
Had my kit on for a little over a year now. No real issues with fitment or performance.

·
Registered
448 Posts
you can throw that kit on and make 500 to the tires with a bonestock shortblock for less than you can put on a non intercooled vortech s trim. So yeah...

·
Premium Member
1,535 Posts
Great kit. Can't go wrong.

Sent from my PI86100 using Board Express

·
Registered
266 Posts
I have the kit on my 89....no issues at all..car runs consistent 10.80's all day with a stock block and 10#'s

Sent from my SCH-R530U using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
711 Posts
Great bang for the buck. Annother recommendation here as I have no problems with mine and have more power than I know what to do with.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Can you list your other mods and requirements added for the kit

My other mods are in my signature.

Requirements for the kit to work are: larger fuel injectors, MAF, fuel pump, some sort of tune or tuning hardware/software, I would also get a simple manual boost control(this makes life much easier).

·
Registered
73 Posts
Did you get yours tuned or did you use a voltage regulator. I'm not familiar with older cars and your set up is the closest to my car vs same goals

·
Registered
73 Posts
I would prefer to install the kit and run on very low boost and just enjoy it being slightly faster. I know this is more expensive than a full list of mods

·
Registered
711 Posts
Did you get yours tuned or did you use a voltage regulator. I'm not familiar with older cars and your set up is the closest to my car vs same goals
If this was for me; I tuned it myself with a Quarterhorse and BE/EA software. Along with tons of information from EECTuning.org.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
those with the fox on3 kit, hows the clearance from the lower radiator hose to the hot parts?

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Seems fine it has enough clearance in my Fox body...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts