Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A shop in New Jersey is finishing up a large fabrication project on my 911 turbo. The name is Hell Bent Race Cars. This guy has went out of his way to make sure EVERYTHING is perfect. I am 1500 miles away, and he treats me like I am his brother! He emails progress pics and communicates with me daily. He does fab work for big time shops like Turbo People etc. When I say his work is on another level I mean his work is on another level! His pricing is not bad either. I have been doing this kind of stuff for about 15 years, and I can tell you his work impresses me more than anyone I have ever used for fabrication by a long shot. So if you need a cage or any fab work let me know. I will give you his email. He has treated me great so I will recommend him to everyone I know!

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
On my 911 turbo most everything has been across the country for work. He is the first one who has made me comfortable in 5 years on this car. He does not advertise so I wanted to put the word out on one of the few honest guys out there!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts