Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking into a new exhaust for my 02 GT with the mods in the sig and wanted to go with pypes which I guess is new because I havn't heard of them before.
I wanted to go with pypes because I can get a complete exhaust from the manifolds back from rpmoutlet for 529 with cats which is less then alot of other companies want just for a catted x pipe.
Problem is, if I remember correctly only flowmaster and dynomax will fit a car with a MM panhard without modification which is a problem because I will be doing it in my driveway without a pipe cutter, bender or welder if it doesn't fit right.
Anyone with a pnahard try these yet?
How did they fit?

·
Registered
5,911 Posts
I have heard of Pypes, but haven't heard of anyone using them. If there really isnt many people using them, then the chances of getting a response may be low. May have to experiment.

I have Flowmaster pipes which clear my MM panhard bar without any problem.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Due to Ford's production variances, as well as the ability to mount the MM phb a little fore or aft of where it ought to be, it's pretty hard to predict.

My stock pipes had to be massaged a bit to clear the phb, but since the h-pipe needed to be modified anyway to clear the t/a mount, it was no big deal. I's suggest just putting the parts on and, if you have a problem that can't be fixed with minor grinding, get thee to a good muffler shop. They should be able to fix it for $50.00 - $100.00.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts