Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am debating about new rims. I was thinking either the cobra r's or the steeda ultra-lites.

If i get the cobra r's i'll have to choose between chrome or silver, not sure which looks best on a black car. If i go with the ultra-lites i would get the 18's in silver, cuz the chrome is way to expensive. Tough call, any opinions??

Also, would bad would an 18" rim hurt quarter-mile times?

·
Registered
1,949 Posts

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
You should head over to Maximum Motorsports if you like the Steeda Ultra Lights...They have 17" Konig Villians for $169 each...they are the same wheel as the Steedas, just with Konig center caps and a cool looking red Villian sticker on one of the spokes...Sorry though, they don't have the 18"ers...

·
Registered
509 Posts
Whatup Matt? I would say go with the 18s for looks. I love the steeda ultra lites (konig villians). Only thing that I have noticed is that finding an 18' tire for a decent price is a pain in the ass. Plus there is no drag radial, yet ;) I would say get some 17X9 and some 17X10.5 Cobra Rs from AFS. They are all over ebay. Then throw some 315 drag radials on em! If I could do it over again I would have got the 17X10.5s.

Have you been going out on Fri? I finally tracked down the problem with the cobra. Hope to be back out there soon. Im supposed the get the K-member and A-arms done this week with my buddy if they show up from UPS!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts