Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting no help from ProCharger as they just say I have the right part and then send me pics of cars where the part fits. I have the whole kit installed and everything lines up and everything is installed except this one part. It also seems like it was just a defect being bent way further than it should...but I don't necessarily believe that's the case, it's just I don't know what could be off.

This is an intercooled D1SC. The large silver "back" bracket seems to fit on perfect and snug and everything else seems perfect.

The 1st pic is mine and the 2nd pic is of where the bracket is actually installed is a pic of a guy's car at ProCharger....which doesn't really help me because everything looks practically the same to me except the fact my bracket is way off.

Attachments

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh yeah...flipped, turned, switched, rotated, spun, reversed, twirled, stuck on top of my head, sit there and stare at it for 30 minutes trying to figure out what's wrong, etc. Stupid thing was just way off. I tried to bend it like crazy and got it on at least....but it's still not all the way flush, but it'll do for now. Procharger finally agreed to send me a new one just in case there was something wrong with it...but I'm sure once I get it it'll be the same. Here's what it looks like now after an hour trying to bend, etc.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts