Ford Mustang Forums banner

Anyone got a pic of the 2000 Cobra R Hood on their car?

2K views 17 replies 14 participants last post by  Black306 
#1 ·
Looking for a pic of the y2k cobra R hood on a 99+ stang. Also, from who can I order this hood? Thx

-Adam

#2 ·
I'd like to see some pics as well so ttt.

You can order the oem hood through GEFracing.com for about $475. Or you can order the cervini 00 Cobra R hood for about $400 from their website. Apparently HO fibertrends makes the factory 00 Cobra R hood, but you cant get it from them, their website says you can only order it through your FRPP dealer.

#6 ·
I'm getting the Cobra R hood soon.

#9 ·
Anyone know if any aftermarket company makes that hood for a 96-98 body? I think its a sweet looking hood and would look good on that year body.

#10 ·
#14 ·
missouri_guy1973 said:

it's www.gefracing.com

:D

Steve, what wheels are those??
Ah!...thanks for the correction.
The wheels are from KarKraft. They are the exact same wheel as the 96-98 Roush wheels only don't say ROUSH on the one spoke; the insert says "STALLION" (which is not anywhere as bad as it sounds:D ). They used to sell for $900 for four but since KK is down to last few sets they now want $1200 for a set of four. They're 18X8 on the front and 18X9 on the rear with the rear backspacing set to bring the rear wheels out more even with the fronts...sorta like already having a spacer cast into the wheel.

#16 ·
AV8R:

WOW, THAT CAR LOOKS MEAN!!!

#18 ·

"Always bet on black." ;) :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.