Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
^^^That or hit up BK in Manassas on rt28 on Sat nights, There always tons of people there.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
^^^That or hit up BK in Manassas on rt28 on Sat nights, There always tons of people there.
any of you guys go up to bk? i've been up there a couple times, but not recently. would be cool if we could get a group to head up there some weekend

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
if the weather is nice, i think im going to go out to the chic-filet in sterling. after tuesday its supposed to be sunnt the rest of the week

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
Nova here as well.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I'm in Fairfax n I go to BK all the time. Didn't go much last year bec I was working on the car n didn't have anything to take. We should definitely get a group together. Friday nights they have a cruse in at the lowes parking lot in Woodbridge. It's close to Potomac mills mall. It's real small but a bunch of nice guys there. There is also a big cruse in at the chick-fil-a in sterling. Not sure what days it is though.

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
chick-fil-a is also on Fridays.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
where ya at in fairfax? Im in fairfax station

·
Registered
109 Posts
I'm in lorton right by the occaquan. I drive all over northern Va though. folks live in Arlington. Work in mclean. friends in sterling. Woodbridge. Haymaket. So I get around the area a lot.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Cool, yea we should get a group together, although im about put my car under the knife haha. Should be good for spring time though

·
Registered
109 Posts
Sweet pm me your info and we can work out a meet. If you need a hand on the car let me know. I have learned my way around these things and mite be able to help.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Yes excessive is still open as far as I know. I don't hang out there but I have had my car dyno tuned by them before I for my Holley HP efi computer. They do good work and can set up a wicked street car.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
yep, plan to get my car tuned at excessive.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Yes excessive is still open as far as I know. I don't hang out there but I have had my car dyno tuned by them before I for my Holley HP efi computer. They do good work and can set up a wicked street car.
yeah Chris and torrey are awesome guys, they dyno'd my first car and welded my sub frames on for me, I haven't talked to them in years and was just curious. Torrey gets awesome prices on alot of stuff and has always been then to get me through problems I would highly recommend them to anyone

1 - 20 of 68 Posts