Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So far, I only see "GLENN" signed up that I recognize.

It's a pretty good sized lot. I've done many regionals there and a one other S.E. Div. there.

Link: www.trscca.com

·
Registered
3,627 Posts
Well, Tony, looks like you and I are the only V-8 Mustangs entered thus far. There is a V-6 Mustang in G Stock though. Looks like a couple of late model Camaros in F Stock. Sorta sad that out of 116 entrants only 5 are domestic pony cars. :shakehead:

At least you have some competition, I'm the only entrant in C Prepared, although I did hear a rumor that a CP Camaro might show up.

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea...........I guess we better do good!!! Don't wanna hear all the Miata's and other random 2,000lb 4cyl's "gangbanging" us. :)

Have you made hotel reservations yet? I plan to be at the Comfort Suites, just off exit 238 in Lebanon. I think thats the exit number.

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Glenn said:
That's the same one we'll be at too. I know at least one guy from cc.com will be there as well. He has an 04 Mustang GT, but drives a Honda in autocross though.
You must mean GAY RIFE, I mean, STEVE RIFE. :blam:

He can't handle a real car so he's going back to pre-school with that ricer car. :shakehead

Theres more of "us" from the www.etrscca.org region staying there as well. (There is a thread on our forum about the event.)

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He brings the word "HATER" to a new level. Ask him for hot meatball sub at SUBWAY when you see/talk/type to him. hahahhaha

I think at our last event he finally listened to everyone and kept his foot in the gas when the rear end started getting lose(in his CRX).

·
Registered
211 Posts
:curses: :p

The Honda comes with a bigger list of excuses. :king:

Sincerely,
Steve "I may not beat you, but I'm probably getting better gas mileage" Rife

Oh, and I'm never eating Subway again. Worst slalom EVAR!!!1

1 - 10 of 10 Posts