Ford Mustang Forums banner

31461 - 31480 of 31556 Posts

·
Registered
‘93 Mustang LX
5,112 Posts
Michael (and anyone else) how did you react to the shot? I got it Wednesday afternoon around 3p. Felt nothing. Yesterday morning I could tell I was fighting something. Mid morning I was struggling keeeping awake and was achy So I left the office to go home. I alternated between chills and mild fever till 11p or so. But this morning it’s over. All in all no big deal. My 14yo boy and I had the Pizer shot. His symptoms were similar but less than mine.

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
Michael (and anyone else) how did you react to the shot? I got it Wednesday afternoon around 3p. Felt nothing. Yesterday morning I could tell I was fighting something. Mid morning I was struggling keeeping awake and was achy So I left the office to go home. I alternated between chills and mild fever till 11p or so. But this morning it’s over. All in all no big deal. My 14yo boy and I had the Pizer shot. His symptoms were similar but less than mine.
I'm glad you are over it now, I would call that a minor reaction to a vaccine.

·
Registered
7,648 Posts
Surprised no one here is not taking it. I'm not.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
‘93 Mustang LX
5,112 Posts
I WAS NOT taking it till my family in CT made it a requirement to a visit. We didn’t see them last year as they got the COVID themselves. But what burns me is that not only did they get the virus, they then got the shot. SOooooo why do they care if WE got the shot prior to a visit with them? They have DOUBLE immunity, natural & medical!!!!!

Like I said they want the raw koolaid powder concentrate- by the pound.

They want to enforce their ways upon everyone. But they should be thinking “NO SHOTs for conservatives.... let them die off!”

Cancel culture to the germological extreme.

·
Registered
7,648 Posts
Yeah, but I've seen conspiracy theory articles where they think Dems are removing themselves from office due to them having issues from the vaccine.

But you're not the first person that I know that only got the shot due to parents or grandparents.

My mom got the shot and told us to do whatever we want.

·
Registered
‘93 Mustang LX
5,112 Posts
Good for your mom!! She doesn’t drink the koolaid that everyone MUST take it......

·
Registered
7,648 Posts
Well she still thinks masks work so she's not entirely on it.

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
Too many people went to school but didn't learn anything useful. They didn't learn logic worth a damn.

2+2 is 4, ... um, no, CNN says it's 8 and I believe that. They wouldn't lie to me, they care about me.

Reactions: broncobuddha

·
Registered
12,879 Posts
That's a fairly normal reaction, give or take. Neither me nor my son ran a temp. Wife and daughter both did. Everyone but my son had the virus back in November. Wife missed a day of work, no one else did.

Speaking of my son, he scored another engineering internship. Local manufacturing plant, they make glass doors for appliances, glass shelves, etc. Have their own tempering area and everything.

His first day on the job was Wednesday, and he fixed a robotic 5 station assembly machine that had been idled since March. Had it running by lunchtime. His boss was very impressed. That's a pretty good first day. Already had several people contact me once they figured out he was our kid. He has a ten minute work commute. I miss my short work commute.

Also, I failed to mention - the printing company I worked for (my last employer) shut their doors a few months back. Sad to see it, had been in business over 80 years and was in fourth generation of ownership. COVID put the nail in the coffin for them, but they had been struggling for last ten years or so. Commercial printing has changed a ton in last fifteen years, that and lack of a decent salesman hurt them a ton. Glad I got out when I did.

·
Registered
‘93 Mustang LX
5,112 Posts
Indeed, glad you got out when you did. Geesh, 4 generations.... they saw a lot of change.

Kudos on your son, that’s a PROUD daddy moment! :)

Nice points Don. True talk there.

Reactions: 93Cobra#2771

·
Registered
‘93 Mustang LX
5,112 Posts
Yep I feel the pain Frank.

·
Registered
35,969 Posts
My reaction similar Chris…started feeling reaction 12 hrs after 2nd shot; all done by 24 hrs after; your bodies immune system “reacting”. Normal.

·
Registered
12,879 Posts
Testes.

·
Registered
35,969 Posts
My brand new (3 months or so) iPhone bit the dust yesterday. That's what my testes was about. The bottom 1/8" or so of the screen went dead. You swipe up to unlock/open it -- so that feature won't work. If someone texts or calls I can open those but once on that screen/window, I can't exit. Drop it off at the Apple store this afternoon. I'd like to go back to flip phones....

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
Sorry to hear that, new tech is great but the possibility of faults is still there, more expensive too.

The USPS just got new scanners, and they are more troublesome because the screen is extremely sensitive. The angle of the scanner is poor now, it comes out inline with the unit, the first two were angled downward slightly. So it take an awkward bending of the wrist to hit the target etc. They just created more errors with the new machines, each of which requires more time, looking at it to figure out what the issue is, and then backing up to correct it. That all results in mre time spent, from a second to several seconds; setting at a mailbox in traffic is not the time to have any delays, especially newly created delays.

BTW, have you looked at the latest Samsung phones, which do fold in half, the screen? I'd like to try one, the smaller one is similar to an iPhone but folds in half, to about a square shape.

·
Registered
35,969 Posts
We're all Apple Don -- right or wrong it just makes the devices working with each other easier. And when we were non-Apple, non-stop onslaught of viruses and such. All that has stopped.

·
Registered
‘93 Mustang LX
5,112 Posts
My kids and I are Apple but wifeys sold out to Samsung. The folding screen is interesting I look forward to watching how that holds up over time.

31461 - 31480 of 31556 Posts