Ford Mustang Forums banner

31421 - 31440 of 31556 Posts

·
Registered
35,969 Posts
Looking more and more like Fauci knew it was a lab engineered bio-weapon all the way back in Feb/Mar 2020 and that masks weren't particularly effective. He's been lying the whole time.

·
Registered
7,648 Posts
Yet we were all nuts for saying that last year. But will they say "hey, you were right.." nope. They'll double down on the stupidity.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
Fauci was being wishy washy back then in early 2020. He said first that masks were not helpful, that they didn't stop the flu particles anyway. Then a month or so later he acted like he never said those words, then masks could definitely help he said.

·
Registered
35,969 Posts
In fact, he said they helped so much that 2 or 3 helped even more. LOL Bureaucratic politician. What's interesting about some of the stuff surfacing was how much certain people kept the CIA and the FBI in the dark about because they were worried that the both agencies had been infiltrated by Chinese/CCP sympathizers....if true, well, no upside.

·
Registered
12,879 Posts
Regarding keeping stuff cold with minimal energy - propane fed rv fridge/freezer for the win. 12v only used for ignition as needed and to maintain 12v board. Propane for the flame to heat gas for condensing/cooling (gas absorption fridge). They can run off a small solar array and a couple batteries easily.

and super quiet. Can’t even hear the flame. And of course works off 120v as well.

·
Registered
12,879 Posts
Sheesh, missed three days of posts from not getting a notification. Lol

·
Registered
‘93 Mustang LX
5,111 Posts
The “useful idiots“ in our country won’t believe it was engineered. They will keep believing the swill that paper thin masks help.

We have entered an era of traditional mechanical war being replaced with bio and unconventional war.

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
Hackers of the world are happy too, and prosperous.

·
Registered
‘93 Mustang LX
5,111 Posts
I need that UN-like button again.

Reactions: CDW6212R

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
Reactions: Leadsled Coupe

·
Registered
‘93 Mustang LX
5,111 Posts
I deleted my account. I’m DONE with social media.

Here’s a good one....

Attachments

·
Registered
‘93 Mustang LX
5,111 Posts
I see a parallel occurring in US as well.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
We are going to sorely miss decent Americans like Governor Kristi Noem, in the near future.

·
Registered
‘93 Mustang LX
5,111 Posts
She’s OUTstanding! Miss her?? Is she going somewhere or are you suggesting she’s a dying breed?

·
Registered
35,969 Posts
If you believe, increasingly as I do, that it's the people COUNTING the votes that are determining our elected officials, then yes, she's going away.

·
Registered
‘93 Mustang LX
5,111 Posts
Yeah shes what all states need for a governor and I’d love her for president as well based on these statements.

·
Registered
‘93 Mustang LX
5,111 Posts
If you believe, increasingly as I do, that it's the people COUNTING the votes that are determining our elected officials, then yes, she's going away.
Oooh I see they are doing a recount on her? i don’t and frankly can’t watch the “news” anymore.

I agree with you, they are using Stalinistic principles in governing these days. I think he said “I don’t care Who votes, I only care who COUNTS the votes.”

Ggggrrr.....

Reactions: 86lxnoch

·
Registered
35,969 Posts
A lot of folks have said something similar over the decades including U.S. politicians. It's politics. It's a swampy, scummy thing.

31421 - 31440 of 31556 Posts