Ford Mustang Forums banner

29821 - 29829 of 29829 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Home research reveals trouble for me.

I have several paracord noose like clusters laying around. Its a simple way of storing extra cord thats easily unwound.

Went magnet fishing the other day and yep, my cord is wrapped up like a noose. The magnet eye has a noose knot. I use a noose style knot tying fishing lures/hooks on. Theres more...

Although my nooses don't hang around. I use that style knot, a lot.

My opinion is Nascar screwed up. Common sense was not applied and they will suffer for that. Im not surprised Bubba ran with it at all. He missed his chance to be a stand up guy. Nothing else nice to say :)

·
Registered
12,496 Posts
In other news - 14 focus for sale. Free 4’ rat snake in chassis somewhere. Your guess as good as mine.

·
Registered
12,496 Posts
Have a safe 4th everyone. We will be camping on the lake. Leaving out within the hour. Campground is 20 minutes away. Woot!

·
Registered
4,424 Posts
Happy 4th guys! Safe camping Richard! Just back from ME the other day.... 16hrs straight drive back. Piece of cake. Little fast on the up route at 14.5. Two weeks of bliss.

I picked up A Toro 2000 Richard. Not the cool suspension one you mentioned but it was a great deal with local discount. Just mowed for the first time with it. It does take a bit of getting used to but definitely NO more scary on my back yard hills than the old John Deere rider was. Was faster too. Luv it.

Reactions: 93Cobra#2771

·
Registered
12,496 Posts
Does anyone know the speed limit on the 'missing link' of the newer foothills parkway?
Maybe 45? Lots of curves, hills and traffic. I wouldn’t want to go much faster than that due to the traffic.

29821 - 29829 of 29829 Posts