Ford Mustang Forums banner

21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Im new to the forums but not new to forums. Dam shame about the TRoll's. Im a mod @ a few computer Xtreme sites. Friends with a few guys @ www.trollhunters.com.

I've personally hunted down a few trolls in my Area and taken care of problems with a knock on a door. People think they can do what they want since no direct contact. That changes when someone knocks on your door. Or you take the time to help the person that got ripped with the local authorities.

Do you guys use Heatware here. www.heatware.com

My name tedinde And my heatware link

http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=7932

You cant sell any computer stuff without good heat!!! online Feedback.

Heatware is open to all, all of you might want to start using it here too.

It's a dam shame there are scumbags like this.

Does this have a troll Master list that someone updates on a front thread page?? It's hard to have to go through threads to search.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just a FYI for those purchasing parts.Never use PAYPAL,west union,or store money orders.ONLY use USPS money orders,therefore,If they rip you it's MAIL FRAUD!!!!a federal offense.and they WILL follow up on it.
thought I'd let those know this that did'nt know.

Dave

·
Registered
85 Posts
I got ripped off using a USPS money order and they didnt do anything about it. Its been almost 2 yrs know so maybe somethings changed but just letting you know. Hope it helps someone

·
Registered
130 Posts
Always use a major credit card on Paypal. If it goes beyond the allowed time through paypal, you can contact the credit card company. they WILL follow up on it. The cops ended up at the door of some **** that tried to screw me over... FYI

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey here is more info on 99customR....

He runs his own website out of Phoenix area soliciting various Mustang parts and other products and services.

www.low5pt0.com

Just an FYI!

I also agree that there could and should be someone to use as eyes when purchasing high dollar items from various parts of the country. I wouldn't mind serving as the middleman in the Phoenix area.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Hey guys

Let me know if anyone should need help in the chattanooga tn or tri state area. I would be more than happy to assist, Jon

·
Registered
479 Posts
Live in the Syracuse N.Y. area and would be happy to do such a thing on a weekend if time allowed. I live close to ESTA saftety park, www.estadrags.com and there are always racers selling parts on the site. I also just started buying and selling on Ebay and have a PayPal account. Would be happy to make the tanscation for you,I have a digital camera and digital camcorder also,so I can send you pics and or video befor the item is paid for. [email protected]

·
Registered
426 Posts
beware of a guy from NJ named Nader Merza! he got me for 370, another guy for 500, another guy for 850, and another for 400. i have his picture, address, college he went to, IP address, etc. and the fbi is onto him because he scammed so much $$. its called interstate commerce fraud and its a federal offense. anything that has something to do with money or government made documents like checks, m.o.'s etc. is federal. the law will pursue these people if you have enough info on them

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
an update as far as Paypal goes. on ebay i won an auction from a guy in Maryland for a set of chrome 95 Cobra R rims/tires. i wouldn't pay the guy until i had a concrete date and address that i could pick up the rims (i'm in Norfolk, VA) finally he said "send the money to me, i'll email you the address as soon as i get confirmation of payment"----i sent the money, never received a pickup address. after 2 weeks he gave me the excuse that he went out of town on business and while he was gone someone broke into his shed and stole the rims and a few other things. i knew this was a load of crap because he contacted the second highest bidder and told him that i had backed out of the auction; so the second dude bit and paid $450 (my winning bid was $500).......i filed a complaint with Paypal, they took 10 days to investigate and found the guy guilty but because of "insufficient funds" on his account they couldn't recover my money. I bank with Navy Federal Credit Union which uses Visa. i filed a complaint with them and within 24 hours had my money back. DO NOT TRUST PAYPAL TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK!!!.....the best thing you can do is link your paypal account to a Visa or Mastercard, not just a bank account.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I live in Mobile, AL and I don't mind performing escro services for the Southern Mississippi, Southern Alabama and Florida panhandle if anyone finds items they want to buy from this area.

·
Registered
2 Posts
thats chicken ****!

thats why i have a hard time buying parts over the net because of people like the guy in phoenix, i live in arizona myself and would like to find out!!

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Hey I'm in the Boston/Providence area if anyone needs some assistance around here.....Anything to stop these scumbag scammers.

·
Registered
699 Posts
is there a way of making a sticky with a list of the buyers and what area they would be willing to cover to look at or ship parts for uslist things such as how far they are willing to travel,how much they will charge,or even if they go by a percentage of the price of the part your having them go look at for you.just trying to think of a way to make it easier to find someone to do it for you by just looking for them by state then city.

·
Registered
16 Posts
this seems like a good idea.new to this site but sell and buy on e-bay.i live in fort wayne IN and would also go look at and send parts for someone.if so pm me and i'll send my #

21 - 40 of 46 Posts