Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if anyone has been to Milan dragway this year. Last year I went and I was disappointed with the track.I checked out their website and they said they redid the launch pads and that they had new machines to clean/maintain the track. Plus they said they were even gonna put down some track bite. Anyone have any comparisons?

·
Registered
32 Posts
No, I haven't been yet. I was thinking of taking the DSM out there tonight for test and tune. Not sure if I will or not....supposed to rain sometime today, I thought.

I'm curious as well to see it. That place was a ****-hole before! I don't think they ever put any VHT down.

They need to be a little more strict on the cars they let run there. It seems like every time I go there some idiot in a primered up beater throws oil down the ENTIRE LENGTH of the track. I was there on a test and tune night and got 3 runs in 5 hours! :mad:

·
Registered
998 Posts
I've been there both sautrdays so far. They sprayed VHT like once or twice while I was there, but only when the slikc tired cars were running. I didn't notice any big improvements. I did notice that their score board wasn't working both times, and that sometimes my 60 ft or mph wouldn't show up on my time slip. wtf?

·
Registered
32 Posts
J98GT said:
I've been there both sautrdays so far. They sprayed VHT like once or twice while I was there, but only when the slikc tired cars were running. I didn't notice any big improvements. I did notice that their score board wasn't working both times, and that sometimes my 60 ft or mph wouldn't show up on my time slip. wtf?
Humm...sounds like the same old Milan to me! :)

Jahan...whose Silver 2000 Lightning is that I see parked down the street?

·
Registered
81 Posts
i went on the first test and tune this year the were using vht no alot but some got quite a few runs in the only thing was that they are doing alot of construction arond the track (return lanes all dirty and stuff like that but nothing in the way i guess i expected more to but it wasnt bad. also traction didnt seem that much better than last year and the boards wernt on either but my slips were all ok

·
Registered
998 Posts
2FST4U, are you SVTONE? If not, do I know you? That's pete's lightning . . . he picked it up a couple weeks ago. He got a GOOD deal on it, it almost makes me cry . . .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts