Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
coming up on the end of my build. looking for some help with tuning it. has anyone used megasquirt with their turbo build? who tuned it for you or did you do it yourself? how hard was it to setup and get driving? anyone in the south jersey area that has used it and dont mind helping a fellow member out?

thanks.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Im runing the MS2 PNP on my 1993gt I got some help with my first base tune, but i have fine tuned it from there. it was a plung-n-play, all i did was run the map line and the car started. it ran like crap, but it ran. the base tune that ms has on the box was no where close on anything with bug injectors. Im very happy with it.

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
I tried tuning myself and was chasing my tail cause of other issues, but I had a buddy help me that is a MS genius. I use MS1 v2.2. I had him help me get a pretty good tune then I fine tune it using Mega log viewer.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I run it on mine. It was physically set up in minutes, but I'm still working on the tune. The base map will start your car up just fine, and fine tuning the fuel and timing is easy at idle. I'm still working on the rest of it. It's not terribly hard, just time consuming. It would be a pain without the base map. There's a good support system for it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
thanks for the help. im not sure my stock wire harness is up to the task so i wana go threw it and fix it or try and find a good replacement. does MS offer a replacement harness for the 88-93 fox mustang? to plug the MS into.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts