Ford Mustang Forums banner

Anybody here going to the SEDIV in Dothan AL?

441 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  markfhp 
#1 ·
#3 ·
#4 ·
Han Solo said:
Just wondering if any of yall are going to the SE Divisional in Dothan AL. August 27-28?

http://www.sedivsolo2.com/
After figuring out the total cost (food, tow truck fuel, hotels) we decided Nashville was just too expensive and got the paint work done on the car instead. Well, we picked up the car from the paint shop yesterday and will have a couple of events to get the new suspension dialed in, so maybe we can make it. I know Carl Couric is planning on Dothan so I would have some stiff competition. I'll have to get some new tires before then as well since I have over 100 runs on the Kumhos now. Between tires, fuel, entry fees, hotel rooms and food it could be a very costly event.

I'll keep my eyes on the entry list and post back if we can make it.

#5 ·
It's only a 2 hour drive for me so if I am to broke I can get up early each day and avoid hotel. I might have to use my street tires on the rear cause I am still running some old victoracers on that end that are probably going to see their last runs tomorrow.

#6 ·
i had to laugh when i heard the old testament reading today in church:

Genesis 37:17
And the man said, They are departed hence; for I heard them say, Let us go to Dothan.
i won't be there, except maybe to watch .... my car sucks ever since the new motor went in. i'm about 3 seconds slower than i was ... maybe the tires just got hard during the layoff, i dunno, but i have to sort some things out.

have fun there ... if glenn goes, i may have to drop by just to say howdy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.